Processing necessary for the fulfilment of the contract
The company processes personal data when it's needed to establish contractual relationships and provide service. Purposes of processing:
Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Pre-contractual relations (request of fee and responding to such requests)
- Identification of the client
- Keeping and development relationship with clients and partners, providing services (concluding the contract, matching companies with developers and IT specialists)
The company processes personal data on this legal ground if the legal obligation for processing arises from the law. Purposes of processing
- Legal requirement to store documents
- Notification and response to the information requests of public authorities and government institutions
The legitimate interest means that Techsuit does not have to process your data necessarily for the fulfilment of contract and the company does not have the obligation arising from the law, but processing of personal data is still necessary.
This may be necessary, e.g. for development of services and products provided by the company, improving quality of services, making business decisions.
You may request more information by sending us email to firstname.lastname@example.org Purposes of processing
- Development of services and products
- Marketing activities
- Keeping and development relationships with client
In some cases, for example them you fill contact form on our website https://techsuit.co/
, we need your consent for data processing. When you submit your request on our website, we will ask you to consent with personal data information collection.
You always have the right to withdraw the consent by sending us respective email at email@example.com.
Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal. Purposes of processin
- Answering request
- Direct marketing (e.g. sending the offers by emails)
- Development of products and services